So you requested to join the Co-Creation Network website… Welcome! This website is here for you to have online conversations, store useful docs / pictures / links to blogs or articles and the like, in a way that can be archived for future Co-Creation Network members to access it and make use of your learning. The website allows for any member to contribute and access on an equal footing, be they health and social care staff, academics, service users or anyone with a passion for improving patient care and we welcome these different perspectives.
Here are some top tips for how to get the best out of the website and start making connections across the Co-Creation Network:
- Accounts are approved manually to make sure the account holder is human and protect the website from spammers. You can log in to your account only once you have received a second email advising that it has been approved; this happens within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
- Fill out your profile: Add a photo, tell us why you’re interested in the Co-Creation Network (if you haven’t already), add links to your Twitter and other Social Media profiles to your account should you so wish.
- Introduce Yourself in the General Discussion Forum.
- Request to Join a Community which matches your passion for making a positive difference in health and social care.
- If you’re interested in setting up your own Community of Practice, we have some start up docs to help you do this and you can get in touch with the Support Team at any time for some advice. Get in touch with Lucy Scarisbrick to get started.
- If you have any questions, see our Help / FAQs page to see if there is an answer already, and if not, feel free to contact Lucy directly.
- We’ll automatically add you to our monthly newsletter subscription list to keep you in the loop with all the Co-Creation Network happenings. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
- A quick way to make sure you don’t miss out on any posts is to subscribe to a forum. You’ll see a blue ‘subscribe’ button above the forum – double click this and it will make your online life a little easier!
- Use the website with the Firefox or Chrome internet browsers, rather than Internet Explorer.
I hope this helps you find your way around, and feel free to send me a message if it doesn’t!