Save the date for NHSIQ’s ‘Net-Workout’ on 13 January and make sure your network is fit for 2016!
The Sustainable Improvements team in NHS England invite you to save the date for an exciting and innovative ‘Net-Workout’ event on Wednesday 13thJanuary 2016 between 14:00 and 20:00 that will support your network’s fitness in 2016. The event is being held following the very high number of applications for NHSIQ’s Network Leadership Programme, demonstrating the growing interest and energy around health and care networks and the currently un-met need for learning opportunities on network growth and development.
This highly interactive live online event will bring together leading national and international experts and practitioners to:
- share the latest evidence knowledge and intelligence on Networks for Health and care
- provide “one stop shop” advice, tips and guidance on how to lead and develop highly effective network
- create a dynamic space to connect, share and learn with other network leaders and enthusiasts “real time”
- access case studies to support you with you network ambitions and challenges
There will be a variety of sessions taking place, likely to include:
- Video blogs from network leaders exploring what works well/not so well with networks, the impact that their network is having and what they find useful about using a “network approach”
- Case studies from Health, Social Care and Third Sector
- Update on the latest national and international literature on networks
- Tweet chats
Participants will be able to dip in and out of a range of sessions over the course of the NetWorkout.
Share your work
As one of the aim of the NetWorkout is to share learning and good practice, NHSIQ would love to hear from you if you would like to share your work. Please email NHSIQ to let them know what you’re doing in your network and what you’d like to share with participants.
Keep up to date
NHSIQ are currently working on developing a detailed programme for the NetWorkout. To register your interest and receive updates please email NHSIQ. You can also follow #NetWorkout on twitter and visit our website.