A public forum for all members of the Co-Creation Network to use to introduce themselves, ask questions, and have conversations not necessarily linked to a particular Community of Practice. Nice to meet you!

Introduce Yourself!

Tagged: 

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Nisrin 1 year, 5 months ago
  • Author

Lucy S
    Keymaster
    @Lucy-S

Please let us know a little bit about you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jane Pightling
    Keymaster
    @Jane Pightling

Hello,
    I’m Jane. I worked with the Leadership Academy and AHSN to establish the Co-creation Network as a way of enabling people to come together to share and develop knowledge and practice and develop new ways of working across the health and social care landscape. I have been privileged to work with some amazing people who are part of this network and admit I have become a bit of an addict to this way of working. I think it offers huge potential in a world where we need to collaborate across traditional boundaries, stay flexible in a changing and challenging economic situation and create an inclusive and creative environment where new relationships, ideas and practices can flourish.

Always happy to talk about CoPs so dont hesitate to contact me.

Angela Green
    Keymaster
    @@AngelaG

Hi everyone 😊
    I’m Angela Green. I work at Leeds Community Healthcare trust as operational Lead of 1 of the 13 neighbourhood teams. I am a physiotherapist by background.
    As well as my clinical experience I have done a lot of different things over the last 29 years in the NHS. Some of this stuff includes research, project and programme management, service evaluation, quality improvement. I am passionate about people, learning together, knowledge management, co-creation, co-evolving and COP’s. I have been involved in the support team on the network since it started. I practice mindfulness.
    Happy to answer any questions or just have a chat to explore any shared interests if you like. Looking forward to meeting some of you at next basecamp on Feb 1st.
    Happy COPing or co-creating.
    Looking forward to joining some of you on your future CoP journeys.
    Warmest Angela.
    Twitter = @A_Green_Mrs

Nisrin
    Participant
    @NisrinAlyani

Hello!
    I’m Nisrin from Brunel University, London. A researcher. Currently working on social media co-creation, focus on value capture mechanism in the organisation. It is my interest to learn more about co-creation because I really believe that it is very interesting topic to explore especially in academic research. I joined ‘Co-Creation Network’ to learn, explore, gain more experience from you and networking with you. It is my pleasure to meet you in this digital realm. ๐Ÿ™‚

As for now, I am currently working on a research paper which requires managerial insight and conduct several case studies in UK organisation. If you found this interesting and would like to know more about it, please let me know. I appreciate your interest. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.