A public forum for all members of the Co-Creation Network to use to introduce themselves, ask questions, and have conversations not necessarily linked to a particular Community of Practice. Nice to meet you!

Winter Basecamp 2018! – EDIT: SPRING BASECAMP!

Tagged: , ,

1 reply, 1 voice Last updated by  Lucy S 8 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Author

Lucy S
    Keymaster
    @Lucy-S

Hi folks

It’s that time again! Please do let us know what you would like us to cover at Winter Basecamp on the 27th February on this thread. The Basecamp events are there to help the Co-Creation Network to sustain itself across all Communities of Practice, and so it’s good to have your input on what that might be. This Basecamp will focus on what’s going to help your CoP mature into its next stage, so very much led by your needs and what is useful to you.

The booking link to register for your place is here: https://ccn-winter-basecamp-2018.eventbrite.co.uk

If you have a session you would like to offer to the Network, to run at Winter Basecamp, please suggest below, or any other suggestions about what is useful to you or your CoP that you would like to share. Thank you.

Lucy S
    Keymaster
    @Lucy-S

With the horrible weather last week, Vanessa and I took the decision to postpone Winter Basecamp, as we were expecting over half of the participants to travel in to Leeds from Yorkshire and Humber with a few coming from even further afield.

The new date for what I hope will be a lovely, sunny and warm SPRING BASECAMP is 18th April, and it will take place at the NHS Leadership Academy offices in central Leeds. Here is the booking link for you if you are able to make this new date, please do join us: https://ccn-spring-basecamp-2018.eventbrite.co.uk

Do let me know if you have a session you would like to share, or if you have any burning questions you think your co-creators could help you answer?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.