Thank you to all who took part in our fourth next network-wide meeting of the Co-Creation Network, Winter Basecamp 2016, held 20th January at the Oxford Place Centre in Leeds.
The Co-Creation Network is one year old and our thoughts turned to checking in that the Network’s aims resonate with you and it is providing what you need for your Community of Practice and in your work. Basecamp started with an introduction to the Co-Creation Network for new participants, with time for informal networking and meetings for existing members to make use of. We were delighted that Councillor Bill Urry, Labour Councillor for Roundhay, and Lead Councillor for Homelessness and the Causes of Homelessness opened Winter Basecamp for old and new faces to the Co-Creation Network alike.
Thank you to our session hosts for offering the following, and please feel free to make use of their resources provided:
- Georgina Hamill and Liz Maddocks-Brown from NHSIQ helped us review the Network’s aims and objectives. Download their slides here and go to the NHSIQ Network Diagnostics website for resources.
- Co-Creation Network member Nadine Payne (Knowledge Project Manager at Haelo) took us through her research in to value creation in Communities of Practice. Download Nadine’s presentation here, and her Value Creation handout here.
- Victoria Betton, Director at mHabitat hosted an interactive workshop around using social media and the Co-Creation Network website to coalesce your Community and tap in to worldwide knowledge. You can view Victoria’s presentation online here, and download her handout on Internet Cultures here.
- We also held open space time to allow CoPs to meet, talk with the Support Team or join informal sessions kindly offered by other members of the Network.
- See below for our agenda for the day.